Relax and Keep Cool on a Hot Summer Day with a Fun and Affordable Family Adventure by Tubing the Dan River! Embark on a leisurely float as you twist and turn down the mighty Dan, on an adventure that can only be experienced ins #StokesCounty. Located on the banks of the Dan River, adjacent to Moratock Park and only 3 miles from Hanging Rock State Rock.
- Tubing season runs from late-May through Labor Day weekend, weather and water levels permitting.
- Tubing is open regularly on weekends and holidays from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and bus service is provided.
- Tube rentals available on weekdays for small groups (2 – 10 people) with van service only – no reservation is required.
- Special weekday rate – $8 each.
- Larger groups by appointment only. Regular rates apply.
- Tubing trip lengths approximately 1.5 and 3.5 hours depending on water level.
- VISA, MASTERCARD, & DISCOVER accepted.